For this activity, reflect on the course content and address the following:
- Identify and elaborate on one or two lessons you have learned from our study of United States history that affect you today in your daily life and/or work.
- Provide advice to the next group of students who will be taking this course.
- How has this course affected you today in your daily life and/or work?
- What should incoming students be aware of regarding this class?
- What strategies did you use that they may find useful?
- What advice can you provide to help them earn an A?
Lessons learned from our study of United States history that affect one today in your daily life and/or work
The class has been instrumental in the provision of knowledge on the kind of leadership that has been there in the past and the modes of leadership that have played a role in the elimination of issues of poor governance. The class has ensured that with history one can be in a position to make the necessary changes in the kind of leadership that is in place. In the community today, one is able to manage the challenges of improving the economy depending on the kind of leadership that is there. The efforts that the leaders have taken in the improvement of the relationship among people have been seen to be learned from the history of the US and this helps in today’s world.
How this course affected me today in my daily life and/or work
This course has had an impact on me personally in my daily life. One of the ways that the course has affected me is that it has resulted in the advancement of the quality of interrelationship among the people and myself. The different ways that were being used in the process of advancement of conflict resolution in the US in the past have been instrumental to me in the day to day relationship with the others….
(click here to get full solution)