Part 1: Art Creation
Select a poem, musical piece, or dance piece to use as a point of inspiration. Create a work of poetry, lyrics, music, or dance, inspired by your selected art piece. Video or audio recordings should be no longer than 5 minutes and must be in MP4 format.
Note: If your art creation requires a separate file submission, please submit in the Art Creation Submission (Recordings) area following this assignment.
Part 2: Reflection
Write a reflection about the relationship between your art production and the inspiration piece. Include the following in the reflection paper:
- Inspiration Piece
- Include the inspiration poem, lyrics, or recording of musical or dance piece within the document. Use a link in the case of a recording.
- Record the title, artist/author/composer, year, and place of origin.
- Briefly explain the background of the inspiration piece.
- Your Art Piece
- Include your original poem or lyrics within the document. If you selected a musical or dance piece, submit as a separate file in the Art Creation Submission (Recordings) area following this assignment.
- Provide a title.
- Explain the background of your piece.
- Explain the thematic connection between the two pieces.
- How are they similar and different?
- Are they the same medium? How does the medium impact what the viewer experiences?
To develop a work of art, there will always be support on the learning and experience that one has found from other artists as affirmed by Choy (2017). As such, the process of writing a poem by an artist will depend on the information they have found from the others. Thus to ensure that you write a good poem there is a need for learning from other poems on ways of presenting themes. The focus of this paper is to present the focus on the necessary aspects of change that could be taken in learning about the necessary advancement of the artistic work.
The inspiration work of that that is taken into account is the Education for Leisure by Carol Ann Duff. Typically, the poem has provided an effective way of learning on the ways of improvement of the poetic works. The poet has presented that there is a need for the advancement of the understanding of the necessary aspects of writing a poem. The inspiration work has played….
(click here to get full solution for only $6)