This week, you will write a mini-systematic literature review. It is mini because you will only be reviewing two sources.
For this literature review assignment, we are going to give you a choice of three topics to choose from. Choose one for this assignment.
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
Remember, for a systematic review, focus your analysis on the treatments, causes, diagnosis, and prognosis presented in the literature.
Next, conduct your research of scholarly articles. Use the WCU Online Library databases. You will need to choose two sources to include in this mini-literature review.
For this review, be sure to:
- Select two relevant and appropriate scholarly articles that address the topic you chose.
- Present a thorough literature review of both articles by summarizing, synthesizing, and evaluating the materials.
- Demonstrate understanding of the content presented in the articles.
- Include a critical assessment of the sources. Do not simply include a summary of what you have read.
- Incorporate citations into your body paragraphs; incorporate the essential and most relevant supporting evidence eloquently and appropriately.
- Present your writing in a clear, organized manner.
- Provide a strong introduction and conclusion, including further questions for research.
- Use proper APA format with proper citations
Myasthenia Gravis The focus of the study by Kauppi et al. (2020) is to help in the determination of ways of improving the healthcare standards for patients who are suffering from Myasthenia Gravis. The author indicates that issues of Myasthenia Gravis result in neuromuscular disorder that results in the weakness in the skeletal muscle. There are various issues of concern that a patient will have with the condition including the issue of trouble in talking and issues of walking since one will end up facing challenges in lifting objects. The author indicates that Myasthenia Gravis is caused by an autoimmune issue and hence arises due to the deterioration in the immunity of the patient. With this condition, one will end up having a reduction in neurotransmitter substances. The condition can be checked by taking into account the reflex and the muscular operations or the tone of the muscles of a patient….
(please click here to get full solution for only $4)