Topic 1: Persuasive Essay: Outline Worksheet
Review “How Do I Organize My Brainstorm into an Outline?” in “The Writing Process” Media piece.
Use the Persuasive Essay Outline on the next page to outline your persuasive essay by completing the following:
- Use the feedback you received from your instructor to revise your thesis statement.
- Write your thesis as a complete sentence (as you would in your essay) in the “Thesis Sentence” section under the Introductory Paragraph heading in the outline below.
- Create a topic sentence for each of the three paragraphs that comprise the body of your essay.
- Record the topic sentences in each of the “Topic Sentence” sections under the “Support for Thesis” headings in the outline below.
- Your topic sentences should support your thesis and provide transitions between the paragraphs.
- Write at least three details for each topic sentence.
- These details should provide support for the topic sentence.
- Remember to include at least one in-text citation for each supporting paragraph.
- Write a concluding sentence under the “Conclusion” heading in the outline below.
- Your concluding sentence should be your thesis restated in different words.
The issue of the use of marijuana as medication has had varying controversies with support of its use and the argument against its use being seen in the US. There is a continuous change in the medical field with different proposals being presented on the need for use of different medications including the use of marijuana as a medication. The medical profession should change with the changes in the landscape of medical marijuana (Wong & Lin, 2019). Marijuana is a medication and its legalization should be supported since it could be an effective and safe option that could be used for treatment for health issues such as chronic pain.
Marijuana should be legalized
There is a need for support of the legalization of marijuana to be used as a medication for an effective process of healing of issues of having chronic pain with the large number of people who are suffering from the health issues of pain in the US each day. In the US today, there is increasing support for the use of marijuana as a medication. This has been supported by more than 30 states at the moment. The drug is used medically at the moment as a medication.
The other issue with the legalization is that there has been an increase in support for ensuring that it is illegal for anyone to purchase or to be the possession of marijuana. Typically, there is support on the need for all people to ensure that only the medical care providers are allowed to give the drug. Along these lines, there is a restriction on the issue of anyone consuming or making use of marijuana. It is not legal for it to be used by anyone other than being used in the healthcare setting….
(click here to get full solution for only $9)